• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Who says you cant fit 4 people in a 2 person helo

WVUBetaHornet

Sweep the leg..
Wow, only 4 days to recover from that..on top of at least another year in Iraq...thats rough. Good luck to them.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Some Brits did almost the exact same thing a couple months ago with an Apache. Must be a trend, or maybe even an SOP.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hasty TRAP is a briefed to SOP in the HMLAs, we have seat belts set up on our ammo bay doors. If flying CAS it is always prefered to be picked up by the Grunts, failing that a Huey pick up is nice and worst case on the ammo bay of a Cobra.
Stuff like this has been going on since Viet Nam.

Lawman

None
Hasty TRAP is a briefed to SOP in the HMLAs, we have seat belts set up on our ammo bay doors. If flying CAS it is always prefered to be picked up by the Grunts, failing that a Huey pick up is nice and worst case on the ammo bay of a Cobra.
Stuff like this has been going on since Viet Nam.

Image of said event attached for the unwashed (myself included).

Attachments

• aag.jpg
    aag.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 114
  • aab.jpg
    aab.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 124

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Image of said event attached for the unwashed (myself included).

Same concept, different situation, pictured are SpecOps guys who were moved to a different position vice picking up your wingman and his copilot.

xnvyflyer

xnvyflyer
pilot
Reporters are so stupid. Big fat talking heads asking dumb questions. "What was going through your mind..?" Miss, I was getting shot at by machine gun fire. What the hell do you think was going through my mind?

Great job by our boys as usual. I'd expect nothing less.