• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which version should I take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bighead

My OSO has given me the choice to take either the written version of the ASTB or the computerized version. I have heard that that computerized is easier but I have heard the same about the written. Could someone give me some advice on differences between the two. Thanks

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
Bighead said:
My OSO has given me the choice to take either the written version of the ASTB or the computerized version. I have heard that that computerized is easier but I have heard the same about the written. Could someone give me some advice on differences between the two. Thanks

That is interesting. First time i've ever heard of an OSO giving someone the choice. I would take the computerized without hesitation, and for several reasons. The onboard timer lets you budget your time more wisely. You don't have to match up the questions with the pesky scantron sheet and bubble them in. The color coordinated status bar shows you which questions you've answered, haven't answered, and skipped. I for one find the computer interface much more friendly than the old pencil and paper method. Go with whatever you would feel more comfortable with.

Good luck, hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.