• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which one and Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lance

Hey anybody in the fleet with experience, or with past experience. What would you rather fly and C model or a E model- Hornet of course. What makes one better then the other.

If anybody is flying the F model. Does it really compare to the F-14. Better or Worse?

Jedj

They are both very similar a/c although I have never flown the legacy hornet. the avionics and some of the cockpit controls in the E are obviously a lot newer. Personally, knowing what know from friends that fly the C, I would much rather fly supers. Gas is also a huge issue, w/the E/F having quite a bit more than the C. The F is a super just like the E, the only difference is a back seat and about 1k lbs less gas. other than that its the same a/c. The E/F is a true strike/fighter, unlike the tomcat, so its sort of hard to compare them. Of the people I know that have come over from the 14 community, they all like the E/F better, for various reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.