• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which Jack?

jointhelocalizer

pilot
Hey all, I'm sure everyone has seen the NAVADMIN that ordered the switch from the First Naval Jack back to the Union Jack. What are your thoughts? Does this signal the gradual decline of USN involvement in GWOT? Do you think that this is just a customary change or a subliminal message to our rivals?

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Personally, I’m in favor of returning to the union jack, but I think the Navy should also adopt the First Jack as a service ensign, like the Coasties have theirs.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Here's what we flew during my second deployment:

28250107405_723262968f_b.jpg

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
^^^ if you look really closely at that mower deck in the picture, you can see the subdued safety warnings in the gray paint.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
^^^ if you look really closely at that mower deck in the picture, you can see the subdued safety warnings in the gray paint.

That picture was probably taken either half-way or towards the end of deployment, so I doubt you could see anything that might once have been painted on anything Shoe owned. See also: deck markings.