• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which is better? ASTB score

mjv305

ENS SNA
I got a 5, 5, 5 51 on the 1st and a 5, 5, 6 50 on the 2nd.
Which one is better?
Would expect a similar score on my 3rd if i ever take it. Dumb mechanics part..Which one should i go with? Thank you all for your time

mike

nikiterp86

Pro-rec'd INTEL!!!!!
I hope I'm understanding your question... are you asking which score you should submit with your application? If so, your most recent score is always the one they go with. It replaces all previous scores, so the first one will not count.

The following comes from my official score report:

"These scores supersede any previous scores that this applicant may have had. Current official scores will not expire but will be replaced by new scores if the applicant retests."

red_ryder

None
I would say the second looks obviously better anyway, but... The scores are based on relative percentiles on a bell curve, so a 6 is a significant deviation over a 5.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
It's a moot point, since it was pointed out that they take your most recent score.