• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

which branch of service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tali264

Which Branch of the Service Do Your Prefer?

An Army grunt stands in the rain with a 35 pound pack on his back, 15 pound. weapon in hand, after having marched 12 miles, and says, "This is shit!"

An Army Airborne Ranger stands in the rain with a 45 pound pack on his back, 15 pound weapon in hand, after having jumped from an airplane and marched 18 miles, and says with a smile, "This is good shit!"

A Navy SEAL lies in the mud, 55 pound pack on his back, 15 pound weapon in hand, after having had a 10 mile swim to shore, a five crawl through swamps, and a 25 mile march in jungle, at night, through enemy positions, says with a grin, "This really is great shit."

A Marine, up to his nose in the stinking, bug-infested mud of a swamp with a 65 pound pack on his back and a 15 pound weapon in each hand, after jumping from an aircraft at high altitude, into the ocean, swimming 12 miles to the shore, killing several alligators to enter the swamp, then crawling 30 miles through the brush to assault an enemy camp, says, "I love this shit."

An Air Force NCO sits in an easy chair in an air conditioned, carpeted office and says, "My e-mail's out? What kind of shit is this?"

Goliath112

hey now, we have way to much Air Force bashing going on here. Each service has thier share of hardworkers and whiners...

man the wait is killing me

Valion310

Hee hee ... the Chair Force ...
icon_smile_wink.gif
Its not AF bashing, its inter-service rivalry ...

Valion310

Hey Goliath, maybe this will make you feel better:

"A Navy LPO sits in his uncomfterable office chair, in his shop, directly under the Waist Cats, has cold coffee, lazy Airmen asleep around the shop, the Maintenance Bitch Box going off, the deck outside the shop is being waxed so no one can leave the tiny space, the email went down due to combat ops beginning in eight hours and he says - "Jesus CENSORED - CENSORED - CENSORED - CENSORED - GodCENSORED! Shitheads taking the CENSORED - CENSORED email down again! That is some CENSORED - CENSORED - CENSORED - CENSORED SHIT!"

Hope that helps some ...
icon_smile_wink.gif

Valion310 refilling his CENSORED - CENSORED - CENSORED coffee -
Originally posted by Goliath112
hey now, we have way to much Air Force bashing going on here. Each service has thier share of hardworkers and whiners...

man the wait is killing me

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
The Army calls a helicopter a "chopper."
The Navy calls it a "helo."
The Air Force call one a "whirlybird."
The Marines call it,"Ooh, ooh, in the sky, grunt, grunt!"

Phrogs phorever

Status
Not open for further replies.