• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

where to find gouge

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevew

I'm considering USMC aviation, where can I find gouge on the path to becoming a USMC aviator? There seems to be a lot of info on Navy but I can't find very much on the marines. Anybody with gouge, info, or links would be appreciated.

Thank You

Kenth02

hey Bud,
The marine under go the same training as the navy does in the aviation community. so its all pretty much the same. However if you want to know where to get started youneed to get a comission through one of the 3 programs the marines offer.

farkle84

alright, he are the three phases that it takes to begin a career as a Marine Officer. you have to undergo Officer Candidate School (PLC, OCC, PLC JR+SR, ROTC, or Academy). then after you complete this part you have to complete TBS (The Basic School) a six month school for officers. Next you undergo your MOS training. for pilots you would go to flight school which takes anywhere from 1.5 to 2 years. that is it in a nutshell. you can visit the OCS website or TBS website if you go to my profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.