• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Where can I find the selection board dates?

haramitsu2112

Apparently my recruiter does not know when the selection boards are convening for nuc design, intel, or crypto. I realize that none of these positions are flight slots, but it is imperitive that I get an idea of when to expect my answer, and possible rebuttal, lol. Does anyone know when these boards will meet to discuss my package?

Tom

pilot
Contributor
Ha, good luck finding out. I'd say get used to waiting.

pdx

HSM Pilot
They're not exactly secret, but the Navy doesn't really publish them because they want to retain flexibility. For OCS (not BDCP), my board got pushed back 2 1/2 weeks due to operations, admirals and captains moving around, and golf.

By the way, it isn't "imperative" that you know, but it sure would be nice.

bing

I just saw at my recruiters office that an IW board was scheduled to meet 08 July 06. But thats a saturday....

I have actually had my ap. into the recruiter since late April. The May board was messed up by the "computer glitch" at CNRC, I don't know why I did'nt get a responce from the 09 June 06 board, and now I am waiting for the 08 July 06 responce.

hurry up and wait...........................................

RHPF

pilot
Contributor
I think that would be interesting to serve on a selection board. Has any of the AD or retired/AD served on a selection/promotion board? How was it?