• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

WHERE AND HOW TO GET HOLD OF THE BOOKS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayman

I'm wondering what is the exact title of the study guide of the marines and ARCO and the authors' name if they have? Thanks...

rayman

DDriver

Rayman,

The ARCO was "Military Flight Aptitude Tests" 4th Ed by Solomon Wiener. There maybe a newer edition out there. The Marines study guide is only a handout posted somewhere. Check Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or Borders for the ARCO.

rhollin1

You can get the Marine Corps ASTB study guide on my website. Check my bio for the link.

Pain...is weakness leaving the body

Brooklyn

Rayman,
Most people don't know this, but the AirForce has a valuable resource online where you can download the ARCO book in pdf format. You can't print it of course, but at least you've got the book on your computer if your budget is tight.

Here's the link: http://www.petersons.com/airforce/books.html

Hope this helps.

Rayman

Hey rhollin1 & Brooklyn,
Thanks for the input. I have the books already. I'll jumpstart now my review to be better equipped come exam time. Thanks all!!!

rayman

Status
Not open for further replies.