• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

When to show up

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLH

Don't be early ... DON'T be late

I graduated OCS last year, was the RegComm - C/Capt (if you haven't gone yet you will learn what it is). My best advice to anyone wondering when to get there is if your orders say "Report no later than 1200", get there at 1145. Basically, the Candidate Officers are going to yell at you and generally make your life uncomfortable for longer the earlier you get there. So if you want someone who has been there for 11 weeks longer than you to scream and yell in your face for an extra 6 hours, show up at 0600 ... me, I got there at 1150. But do NOT report late, if you get there the night before and have no idea where you are going, take the half hour before going to McGuire's and getting plowed to get your bearings and an idea of where you will have to go, but don't report early. The only other advice I would have, is not too read too much into it, if you want to be a Naval Officer, you will get through ... if you are a turd, you will flush yourself somehow during your time there. Maintain a sense of humor, but don't be an ass, if you get made a class billet holder, do your job, if not, help them out ... 13 weeks in n' out.

Status
Not open for further replies.