• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

When one goes through the physical......

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonG

At NAMI or DODMERB, does the service check medical insurance for certain medications one has been on? How does one go about removing something from his record when hes been misdiagnosed?

Tahoe

Jason,

The only information they have open to them is what you disclose in your application, that usually includes insurance and when I went through it I had to sign a disclosure of records so they can request them. Best advice I can offer is to be honest up front, most rules are in place for a reason when it comes to drugs and treatments you have had...it's a sure way to keep yourself safe and the people you would be flying with.

-Dave

FlyBoyChris

Hey Jason. Dude where have you been? i haven't seen you online in a long time. I've been thinking a lot about you the last couple of days. How are things there in NYC?
Send me an email or even beter get online sometime

Chris

take care thanks

JTurse

Just a suggestion--
Get a letter addressed to DODMERB from a civilian MD that says that he's checked you out, that you were misdiagnosed, and the reason for why that diagnosis might have been confused. I did this for DODMERB and had no problem.

JT

Raptor2216

Question for JTurse

Hey, whats is DODMERB? And how can I go about getting this letter sent to them? I mean, is it an official letter from my doc to the marines? Please help me out here. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.