• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

When does OCC 219 board convene?

av8ion

Is that the March board? (I can't remember if that's 219 or 220)

Edit: nvm, that is 219. I heard towards the end of March.

jay_navy

How often do these boards meet? I am considering applying for a USMC air contract since the Navy seems to be backed up for the rest of the Fiscal Year.

av8ion

Every 3 or 4 months. You need to have a flight physical done before you can contract though, and they take a few months to get processed.

jay_navy

Thanks for the reply Av8ion. Another question I have is do USMC air contract applicants only take the: AQR/PFAR/FOFAR portion of the ASTB? I do not see any OAR scores on several profiles that are posted here on USMC forums.

thanks

av8ion

Thanks for the reply Av8ion. Another question I have is do USMC air contract applicants only take the: AQR/PFAR/FOFAR portion of the ASTB? I do not see any OAR scores on several profiles that are posted here on USMC forums.

thanks
I got 4 scores.. Most people probably just don't remember the last one. I forget what mine was.

Duc'-guy25

pilot
The OAR sections factor into your other scores (i.e. mechanical is a decent factor in the FOFAR, and mathematics is a decent factor in the PFAR), so yes everyone that is applying for a flight program takes the whole thing.