• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

when do you know where you are going for Primary

Status
Not open for further replies.

drybean97

Looking at the Pipeline diagram, I assumed that the different locations were for different programs. I read that you don't get selected to your pipeline till the end of API, so I just assumed that you wouldn't know 'till then where you would be going.

I wish I could remember which forum it was, but I saw something the other day that sounded like you got to choose whether you wanted to go to Corpus or stay in Pcola. Is that the case? If so, is that also the case for Intermediate and advanced?

Gig'Em,

Drybean

Dave Shutter

I was at the recruiter station today and a ENS. fresh from OCS on stash til' supply school opens said a buddy of his in API said all Jet students are coming from and going to Corpus for Primary. "Go to CC and you'll get jets!" He said. I shrugged and said "Really!" knowing it's BS. We've all heard these rumors before on the forum, and I do know how the selection process really goes, but how do people get off on saying these things? It's ridiculous! Are people in the pipeline and in the community that mindlessly and hopelessly hooked on gouge that they believe, and repeat every little thing they hear in the chow hall/ready room/hangar like it's f*ckin' gospel! I thought OCS/SNA/NFO candidates/ applicants/etc. were supposed to be educated; some of the Navy's brightest?!

...startin' to bug me!

John/Matt/Steve, tell me not everyone like's this!

Fly Navy!

D

Status
Not open for further replies.