• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

When do we get an OCS Date

Status
Not open for further replies.

erabe07

I got mine a few weeks after I signed the papers. I had to call my recruiter again to get it however.

jrklr

I think it depends on how close you are to graduating. I still have just under two years still so I havent heard anything about my actual date, I'd be surprised if they did actually give me one over a year in advance.

SuperChris

I'm pretty shure they have a date for you right away, but it is subject to change. When I signed on I was told that my OCS date was the 10th of Jan, but it was later moved to the 7th of Feb.

Ask your recruiter, he should know.

Chris

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
My recruiter had my date when I went in to sign all the papers and take the oath. When they accept you for OCS they have a date in mind, it's just that your recruiter may not tell you when it is if you don't ask.

version2point0

yeah i got mine the day i got the phonecall saying i was accepted. but like chris said, its subject to change. they are always accepting direct to ocs guys and sometimes the classes get filled faster than they thought. so your date will be tenative until a month before you graduate. then they will send your orders with the actual date.

-v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.