• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What's the pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beowulf

Hey all, just a simple question. I know that officers get more money than enlisted personel, my question is how much is added on if you are a pilot. I know bonuses like hazard pay and all, but generally how much more do you recieve plus your officer's pay. Thanks.

Iraqi rilfe for sale. Never fired, dropped once.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hazard pay? Pilots don't need hazard pay unless they're somewhere where its deemed necessary. Now SWO's on the other hand. We deserve that hazard pay since we have to dodge all the knives coming from every-which direction.

--Steve

Jeff

When you check into your Primary squadron you begin getting $150 a month for flight pay. Each year it increases, but exactly how much I don't know.

Unless you are in the Air Force, then you get flight pay the day you pass the pressure chamber in API. Plus, you get back payed a month of it. Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.