• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Whats the deal with IFS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been lurking around the forum for a long time and finally have decided to post. Like the title says, whats the deal with IFS? Do you go before or after TBS? From what I've read it looks like you can do it @ Quantico or Manasses. Does everyone goto IFS or do some SNA's just go straight to API? Sorry for the volume of questions. Thank you in advance for your replys.

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
Short answer: It depends.

Longer answer: It depends on a lot of things. Mainly though, I'd say it depends mostly on when you check in at TBS in relation to your start date and how many people are in the IFS program at that time. If you've got lots of time and there's not many people flying, then there's a better chance of knocking it out before the POI. I did it at Manassas, after the training cycle at TBS. From what I could tell, they tended to be somewhat more restrictive, weather-wise, at Manassas than they were in Quantico, but that's just my observation from a year ago. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.