• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What's the average wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhollin1

What has been the average wait for OCS? I mean, once you found out that you were accepted, how long until you ship out?

Pain...is weakness leaving the body

ryan77

This depends on many different factors - designation, age issues (if you're pushing an age barrier, you'll get there quicker), positioning of candidates for their post-commissioning assignments, etc. This spring/summer, people were being assigned dates between October 2002 - September 2003. It really varies. I don't know how FY04 is shaping up though. The general idea is the quicker you get your application in, the better date you'll get.

sonnyb

Rhollin1,
I think i read somewhere that you are going for supply. I was accepted for supply about 2 weeks ago and my OCS date is September 6, 2003.

jwilliamsee

I was accpted for pilot two months ago for april which is 8 months. i have an age waver for prior service so I might have gotten bumped up. my recruiter said i did

Status
Not open for further replies.