• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What to expect

Status
Not open for further replies.

trmat79

Hey everyone this is my first post to this website and I was wondering a few things. First I am set to report in on 30-Aug-02 and was wondering if there was anyone else set to report that date and second from anyone in API now what to expect when I get down there. Mainly what is going to happen when I check-in and in the few days following that. thanks a lot

Todd

Todd Matson

JeffQ

Todd,
I see that no one has responded to your question. Whats Up man, its me Jeff. I report down there OCT 18. Right now I'm doing the IFS program.

Jeff

trmat79

hey man whats going on. I am going down there in three weeks. My buddy got there last night and talked to two guys that just started (yesterday) API and said that right now if you are going to Whiting for primary you have to wait a few weeks but if you are going to Corpus you start right away. I wish that there was some way to find out where I was going
Let me know how you are doing

Todd

Todd Matson

Goose

SNA Meridian
Jeff
I just read that you started the IFS program. I read something about it at the OCS home page but it was vague. I am curious as to how that all works. Can it be completed prior to OCS or only after you receiver your commision? Thanks in advance

Ed Williams

A few answers. IFS is only for OCS complete ensign's (as of now). Once you report to API, you will go into a pool to wain and start up. To determine where you go.. there is no way to do that. It depends on the week and how many slots are open at each place. Once you start API, get ready to study and swim alot.
ed

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
IFS is now for ROTC also... I met the first completer on Monday.

Valion310

(I need to review the IFS stuff,) But you have hours and various cert's, dont those act as "fillers" for the IFS requirements? I guess if you have hours and are cert'd in various quals, then it probably doesnt matter much anyway. Oh well, ... lol

WOOO FOOTBALL SEASON!

Valion310 out-

Status
Not open for further replies.