• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What to do...?

mtsupilot09

"We lookin fo you. We gon find you!"
Hey guys, here's the rundown. Current freshman. Will have 30 hours completed by the end of this semester. Current GPA 3.22. What can I start doing now to be putting together a great BDCP application? I have a lot of extra carriculars, current private pilot, I know I need to pull my GPA up (I'd like to see at least a 3.7.) As far as I know, all I can really do is start working out more and possible swimming as well, in addition to studying for the ASTB. Anything else you guys would reccomend doing before I'm able to apply? Thanks!

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
The good thing is you have time. Don't stress your application now, depending on your major, you can't apply till your sophomore or junior year. Hit the books, and enjoy your time in college.

pdx

HSM Pilot
I'm sure Aerospace counts as a tech major. If you are tech, you can get a 3 year scholarship, which means you need to apply before your soph year to take advantage of the money.

Tom

pilot
Contributor
A pilot degree is non-technical and is only 24 months. Know if it is some sort of engineering degree, then 36 months.

Get involved in clubs in college and try to get leadership positions.