• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What to do if I don't get accepted...

whitesoxnation

pilot
Contributor
Not feeling too confident about this, mainly because I got injured at OCS in 06, got reaccepted to go last summer but couldn't because I broke my thumb again... so I've had to disenroll twice. Lost my contact lense waiver too so I have to get PRK, great even more medical issues.... gonna get it done over Thanksgiving.

So what should I do if I have to keep applying and applying and applying until I get in, right now I'm a junior. I'll have my CFI so I could work at a regional airline and keep on applying till I get accepted again. Maybe go back to school for another degree and keep on applying and work part time? Enlist?

JDawg2332

Getting some since 1775
“Any situation can be overcome with aggression and physical endurance…as long as you have those two things, all odds can be against you and you will prevail.” -Capt. Chontosh, Navy Cross recipient, USMC

*edit: My bad, I copied and pasted it from a website. Guess thats why Im supposed inspect, what I expect