• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What to bring to OCS

Hi everyone - I am due to report to Newport April 16th and wanted to get a head start on packing/getting things organized. I asked my recruiter multiple times to send me a packing list but still haven’t received one (probably because there’s still a couple weeks before I have to report) However, I was wondering if anyone could send me an up to date packing list through here?? Also, kind of a silly question but should we bring our own pillow?? Hair dryer? Would be much appreciated!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hi everyone - I am due to report to Newport April 16th and wanted to get a head start on packing/getting things organized. I asked my recruiter multiple times to send me a packing list but still haven’t received one (probably because there’s still a couple weeks before I have to report) However, I was wondering if anyone could send me an up to date packing list through here?? Also, kind of a silly question but should we bring our own pillow?? Hair dryer? Would be much appreciated!

The OCS website has a list of everything you need to bring.

Tracker95

Go here great site everything you need to know about OCS: https://www.errantensign.com/the-real-ocs-packing-guide/