• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

WHAT NRC CONSIDERED COMPETITIVE (14 APR 2016 VERSION)

fieldrat

Fully Qualified 1815
AW Nation,

Updated competitive profile sheet attached. IWC information has been updated/improved to help the field out.
Please consider sticking this in the gouge section. So many OC ask the same questions about what's competitive. This would be an easy thing to point towards...

I was looking at the sheet and I'm wondering if you are missing the NFO/Aviator minimum GPA requirements on the sheet. I thought it was 2.5 for them. Same with SWO-IW.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
Thanks, @RUFiO181

Good gouge.

Your $0.02 - does a high GPA in a recent MS degree outweigh a low (but above the min) GPA in a BA from 10 years ago?

Or, do they look over transcripts from undergrad no matter how long ago they were, and cut the low GPAs?

Asking for DCO...

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Thanks, @RUFiO181

Good gouge.

Your $0.02 - does a high GPA in a recent MS degree outweigh a low (but above the min) GPA in a BA from 10 years ago?

Or, do they look over transcripts from undergrad no matter how long ago they were, and cut the low GPAs?

Asking for DCO...

These boards are extremely competitive and at times board members are looking for reasons to turn down applicants instead of the other way around. While the low undergraduate won't certainly help the cause I don't think you'll automatically be "cut" from your board looking at your entire application. Whole person concept is at play here.

Battalion91

Do these GPA and test scores indicate the minimum requirements or do they indicate the averages for each position. Take care

D

Deleted member 67144 scul

@RUFiO181

Is there a version like this for 2018, sir? I'm trying to help out a couple friends.