• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What not to do when you drive off base in uniform.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
I spy with my little eye a report chit with "Article 134" on it. If I had to bet, I'd bet on the full 45/45, half pay for two, loss of a stripe and written reprimand.
Plus two months fire watch on the USS Bonhomme Richard?

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
She should be removed from the military. Although I'm not guessing that would be a punishment for her.
Depends on how the command wants to handle it. Looking at the MCM (which is apparently now online), I bet you could make a case to charge violation of Article 134, with one specification of disloyal statements (“Fuck Trump,”) one for disorderly conduct (Screaming and flipping off the crowd in uniform, which is service discrediting), and to dogpile, maybe another one of indecent language (swearing at a crowd in uniform, again service discrediting). Dunno if those last two are duplicative; the command might have to ask the JAG if it makes sense to plead both or pick one.

The disorderly conduct bit only can get confinement, but the disloyal statement and indecent language each ring up a possible punitive discharge under the MCM, which triggers eligibility for ADSEP for commission of a serious offense.

So if the command does want to cut bait, I’d bet she’s probably screwed.

exNavyOffRec

Depends on how the command wants to handle it. Looking at the MCM (which is apparently now online), I bet you could make a case to charge violation of Article 134, with one specification of disloyal statements (“Fuck Trump,”) one for disorderly conduct (Screaming and flipping off the crowd in uniform, which is service discrediting), and to dogpile, maybe another one of indecent language (swearing at a crowd in uniform, again service discrediting). Dunno if those last two are duplicative; the command might have to ask the JAG if it makes sense to plead both or pick one.

The disorderly conduct bit only can get confinement, but the disloyal statement and indecent language each ring up a possible punitive discharge under the MCM, which triggers eligibility for ADSEP for commission of a serious offense.

So if the command does want to cut bait, I’d bet she’s probably screwed.

Depending how long she has been in a NJP could provide to be a hurdle for re-enlisting.

If she was cut loose I will be she will show up in the media and be portrayed as a "woman sailor punished for her beliefs"