• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What makes Navy Intel so highly regarded?

Renegade One

None
A lot of the "accomplishments" of naval intelligence are actually more in the cryppie lane.
52677416.jpg

bryanteagle6

For my NRD, we actually closed out our quota half way through the FY. Other NRDs... you might have recruiters start knocking on people's doors for prospects.

i know this is old... but are they "hurting" enough to grant age waivers pretty easily?

Hair Warrior

Contributor
i know this is old... but are they "hurting" enough to grant age waivers pretty easily?
The Navy is not at all "hurting" for applicants to become 183x officers. Intel selection rates for OCS and DCO hover around 10%, per ORs who post stats on this website.

For enlisted IS and CT, perhaps - but a recruiter would know better.

Also, I am not sure how much this affects granting of waivers or not.

bryanteagle6

The Navy is not at all "hurting" for applicants to become 183x officers. Intel selection rates for OCS and DCO hover around 10%, per ORs who post stats on this website.

For enlisted IS and CT, perhaps - but a recruiter would know better.

Also, I am not sure how much this affects granting of waivers or not.

I was asking about the NUKE program. You and I definitely know about the INTEL world! I was just looking at the zones for promotion and Intel has some of the oldest dates