• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What makes a good Motivation Statement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent00JP

I am working on my Motivation Statement and looking for advice as to what elements make a good statement(in your opinion)? I was planning to focus on two facets, one to do with my motivation to serve and one for the more specific motivation to FLY NAVY! What about mentioning my father's 22 years retiring as an E-9 in the 82nd Airborne? And statements as to my ability to overcome adversity? Any advice you can provide will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Agent00JP

dawgfighter

Thanks for asking! I've been wondering the same thing. I want to say the same thing but my dad was in the Army for 30yrs. and retired at O-6. Do you HAVE to stick to the 200 words or less or can you do a page?

Erin

"Let's boogie!"

GO NAVY!!!

Dave Shutter

I left a link on this thread somewhere for all the forms for you app. On that page is a sample format letter and the paragraphs offer suggestions. Family members in the armed forces is a huge plus! I quess they took a survey somewhere and found that those OC's do well on avg. Write about what you have to offer vs. what you want out of it. Show why should they hire you.

Status
Not open for further replies.