• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What is the process of applying to marine air program

garyalbion08

I have taken the ASTB for the Navy and was wondering what is involved with the Marine Corps. Are there any finaincial incenitives like the BDCP? How competitive is it compared to the Navy's flight program.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
well i dont think that i'm really asnwering a question that you asked, but I just wanted to say that I did the same thing and that theres no problem. They just called up the Navy station that i took my test at and they sent the stuff over. Again, not really helping you out, but just in case someone was wondering if they had to take the test again....

Crowbar

None
garyalbion08 said:
I have taken the ASTB for the Navy and was wondering what is involved with the Marine Corps. Are there any finaincial incenitives like the BDCP? How competitive is it compared to the Navy's flight program.

PLC has something, I don't know the details on it. It's not necessarily for air only or ground only. Do a search for MCTAP and see what you can find. The PLC folk will have to tell you more.