• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

what is taking so long?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wigs_34

i was prof. reccommended for pilot slot through bdcp and went through meps and all that other stuff and my final package was sent in around mid-april and i still haven't heard anything yet. Any ideas what could be taking so long? I had a little bump along the road where they needed a letter from my doc. for a waiver because i have a plate in my arm, but it must have to be something else. i am just getting restless waiting month after month waiting to hear and my recruiter isn't giving me much feedback, just saying that he hasn't heard anything yet. he did mention that some important people might be on vacation, which could very well be true. any ideas? waiting for the fiscal year?

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
Hey,
Look at it like this... you were prof. rec'd. You did have a med problem... so no news is almost as good as good news. Every new person your package goes through means lots more time.

Give your recruiter a call and get Millington's number. I don't have it anymore. I gave Millington a call and talked to a lady and was like "Yeah, I just wanted to let you know that I am still very interested in the Navy and I am waiting for my package to get put through." and it was done almost immediatly after that.

wigs_34

does anybody know the phone number on here...and is it a good idea to call them. i thought my recruiter would take care of that part, i don't want to go behind his back on all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.