• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What if?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DairyCreamer

What if, god forbid, someone were to be booted out of API for whatever reason. I assume that person must then select a different career and still serve out the minimum term with the Navy for that job, right?

How much would one have to entirely
censored_125.gif
up before they were seriously considered to be booted from API. I mean, in any sense, be it physical, academic, flight ability, etc. etc.?

Thanks much!

~Nate

virtu050

P-8 Bubba
pilot
last i heard unless you had your college paid for by the navy i.e. academy, rotc, bdcp etc... if you got attrited from API you were sent home... i.e. no more navy for you. They might try to find you another community but they are all closed out from what i hear. You might be "lucky" and get stuck with General Aviation... which means you'll serve out your commitment as a squadron's b*tch. Scuttlebutt is that the new captain is getting strict on API standards so if you get 3 failures then you are out. Might be exceptions to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.