• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What Happens When You Submit to Both SNA and SNFO

FloridaDad

I'm curious about this since on the current board there are those that have applied to both and those that only applied to one. Are the same people deciding for both SNA and SNFO or is it a different group reviewing packages? If you prefer to do SNA but also put SNFO, is there a chance they offer you SNFO instead just because someone else said SNA only? Can you be offered both and you pick which one you want? I have no idea how this works but would love to know. I'm going to apply for both to maximize my chances but I heavily would prefer SNA and would hate to get passed on that only because I was willing to do SNFO.

exNavyOffRec

It used to be you would or could get picked for both, now it is either or which is why we say if you want to be a SNA only apply SNA, since there have been fewer people applying for SNFO it is very likely if a person puts both on the application they will end up an SNFO.

FloridaDad

It used to be you would or could get picked for both, now it is either or which is why we say if you want to be a SNA only apply SNA, since there have been fewer people applying for SNFO it is very likely if a person puts both on the application they will end up an SNFO.
Thanks, that’s disappointing. I don’t want to lower my odds of getting picked overall, but really want SNA. Thanks for all your excellent info!