• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What happens if you don't Solo by 15 Days in IFS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatboy

pilot
I went to Eglin for IFS. I think you would get more out of it just beucause of the radio calls. It will be one less thing to hang you up later. Also your training out there totally depends on the instructor. There are instructors there that allways seem to have students getting really close to not making it within the alloted time. I think IFS has a good idea which instructors can get a student ready faster. I had a great instructor, so I have no complaints.

D_mac05

Foxtrot Driver
pilot
I have a question. I haven't started OCS yet, let alone IFS. I just wanted to know if we can pick our instructor for IFS, or are we assigned to one? It would be nice to be able to ask someone that completed IFS their opinion on their instructor, so I or others could make an educated guess on which instructor to choose (if that's possible). Thanks

D

Status
Not open for further replies.