• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What else for SNA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kohlmeyerdp

I'm currently in enlisted USMC and will get out in December. I have a BS in Management, 4.00 GPA, ASTB: 8,8,9 and 63 OAR. What else do I have to do to get an application ready (ie. LORs, PFT)? Can I contact a navy recruiter before I get out or do I have to wait until after I separate?

Ironfeliks23

USC- Sr.
Hmm I would say wait for a year...that way your not competeing with me.

Fine....asap is always best, but darn, you give me a heck of a run. As Corps I am sure you PRT will make mine look like a slow trott. In the overall, there are a thousand and 1 hoops to jump though, the quicker you can hurry up and wait, the better. Best of luck to you, and heres to buying you a drink in a year.

Cheers.

USMC-2-USN

primary...i hate FORMs
kohlmeyerdp said:
I'm currently in enlisted USMC and will get out in December. I have a BS in Management, 4.00 GPA, ASTB: 8,8,9 and 63 OAR. What else do I have to do to get an application ready (ie. LORs, PFT)? Can I contact a navy recruiter before I get out or do I have to wait until after I separate?

I know we aren't going the same program (i went BDCP) but it took me nearly a year to go through the entire application process to get into Navy OCS. When i did get accepted i got out of my marine contract early.

I say do it ASAP as the wheels don't turn as fast as yu may think in the selection process

Semper FI

Status
Not open for further replies.