• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What do you guys think about 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrenaline Rush

I was thinking that maybe i would have a better chance if i applied for a 2005 slot..that way i could get some multi engine time before i go into the navy, so if i got helos i could still have some multi time for the airlines if i decided to get out..i would just stagger my class schedule a bit..
What do you guys think about that??

Grandmaster235

World's Greatest Pilot
You can try to outguess the system, but you'll never know how the OCS selections for 2005 will go, nor whether the airlines will be hiring in 2015! So be careful.

LUCK = THE INTERSECTION OF PREPARATION AND OPPORTUNITY

Grandmaster235

World's Greatest Pilot
Hmm, I don't have the first darn clue... You should ask your officer recruiter - tell him everything you're thinking about and work out the best plan. Good luck!!

LUCK = THE INTERSECTION OF PREPARATION AND OPPORTUNITY

NuSnake

i got a 2004 slot this past summer....i think to apply you have to be 24 months from graduation. So that means you would have to wait if its the case.

jaznups

Hey if this helps I'm applying for a 2005 spot in the CEC and my recruiter and everyone thinks that this is good timing. Since it's such a small community they are already signing people up for that year... And I don't graduate until then.

Jaz

There are two kinds of people that amaze me -- those that know absolutely everything and those that know absolutely nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.