• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What do ya think? Thanks in Advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

E6286

OCC 191 Select
Okay guys, I am in the final leg of my BDCP application, the pft. Anyway, I have been running on a treadmill and I was wondering your opinions on this. If you set the treadmill to an 8:00/mi pace do you think that when you run outside your time will be slower or faster? Right now I am at 13:40 for the 1.5 mile, what do you guys reccommend for a way to speed this up to par so I can take the exam and send off my application. My recruiter said I should get it in asap b/c there are BDCP slots opening up right now b/c I won't be graduating until a year from this august. My grades are about a 3.3, I scored a 50 on my OAR, great job on my biographical inventory, I have letters of reccomendation from a state supreme court justice, a senator, a guidance counselor, and a county sheriff. What do you guys think of my application?

megrey06

Kingsville
I would recommend dumping the treadmill and getting outside. You've got to figure that the treadmill is doing part of the work. To be honest, nothing prepares you to run except to run.

The rest of your package looks good, though. Good luck to you.

-Matt

DBLang

PLC Candidate
Can you explain BDCP to me, im entering my senior year of highschool and im looking at financial aid and schools. Thanks.

UNC141

E6286 - I have found that it is much more difficult to run on a treadmill than it is to run outside. I think that you will find that your time improves. One way to make sure...go out and run the mile and a half timed. I think you will be happy with the results. Good luck with it...you have nothing to worry about with that app.

BB

ghost_ttu

Has anyone here turned in their application in the last 3 weeks or so? I'd be curious if anyone has been awarded an SNA slot in the past week or two. Not a BDCP slot though.....

Status
Not open for further replies.