• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What do I remember most about NSI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

etnuclearsailor

STA 21 Nuclear OC
That was myself and O/C Kuss (whose permission I have to plaster this all over the internet). He had originally gone first, but the camera wasn't rolling until I had started.

NukeWife

Smiling like I mean it
etnuclearsailor said:
That was myself and O/C Kuss (whose permission I have to plaster this all over the internet). He had originally gone first, but the camera wasn't rolling until I had started.

Yeah, my husband said he remembered that was one of the other companies' skits. His buddy, Rimes, was in that company.

etnuclearsailor

STA 21 Nuclear OC
That video was made part of my company's skit. The idea was originally going to be a live dance off, but we had trouble figuring a way to get it in, and Kuss didn't want to do a live dance off. When we found out someone had recorded us, we decided to use the video instead.

KimberlyD

It's a good thing there's no drinking in the barracks... You guys are apparently amusing enough without!

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
KimberlyD said:
It's a good thing there's no drinking in the barracks... You guys are apparently amusing enough without!
Blasphemy!

KimberlyD

I am storing that video, gotta have that on hand in case either of those guys are checking in at ODU...

STA21pilot

FYI

Your video will now be making it's rounds around Class 0503, currently in between weeks 5 and 6.

Did your chief see this???

I could post some stills, maybe after we graduate...too funny.

STA21Pilot

etnuclearsailor

STA 21 Nuclear OC
We tried to show my chief during check out, but I guess he didn't have time. It was part of our skit, so he definitely saw a portion of it then.

etnuclearsailor

STA 21 Nuclear OC
Just wondering how many people in that class have seen it by now, if my name is going with it, and who's coming to SUNY Maritime.

STA21pilot

Not sure how many have seen it, most of us were trying to figure out what Wing you were in. We figured you were coming from the wardroom, now we want to find out who the chief was.
I don't know if we have any SUNY Maritimers though, I can ask...

Status
Not open for further replies.