• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What are my odds of being selected for OCS?

Miked410

Very serious about applying for OCS when I am close to graduation (May time frame). How many boards do they hold a year and when? Can’t seem to find out where they put out this information.
My stats:
3.9 G.P.A Human Resource Management
8 years active duty/ RS2
3 Nam’s 1 floc/ LPO position/ last 2 eval EP
Oar:48
Prt: Excellent 2021, Good 2019, Sat 2019
I think that sat from 3 years ago might mess me up.
Let me know please!

exNavyOffRec

Correct. Maybe another person has been in my position with a SAT prt from 3 years ago. That is pretty much the only thing I have been worried about when applying.
I wouldn't worry about that, what I would worry about is your TIS depending on what designator you are going for.

You have to have your degree conferred and in-hand before applying, applying "close to" graduation is not an option for AD.

Miked410

I wouldn't worry about that, what I would worry about is your TIS depending on what designator you are going for.

You have to have your degree conferred and in-hand before applying, applying "close to" graduation is not an option for AD.
I had no idea you needed to have the degree in-hand in that case should be around June time frame, only a couple classes left. I want to apply for supply officer.

exNavyOffRec

I had no idea you needed to have the degree in-hand in that case should be around June time frame, only a couple classes left. I want to apply for supply officer.
Supply has a TIS limit of 8 years which is a by commissioned time, you can apply for a waiver but there have been several who have received waivers for TIS to go to board and the board results were not what they wanted.

I would encourage you to look at other designators as well that won't require a waiver.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Very serious about applying for OCS when I am close to graduation (May time frame). How many boards do they hold a year and when? Can’t seem to find out where they put out this information.
My stats:
3.9 G.P.A Human Resource Management
8 years active duty/ RS2
3 Nam’s 1 floc/ LPO position/ last 2 eval EP
Oar:48
Prt: Excellent 2021, Good 2019, Sat 2019
I think that sat from 3 years ago might mess me up.
Let me know please!

Your 8 years TIS is a major flight risk in terms of community management. Communities, especially Supply Corps have taken hits (higher than expected attrition/losses to include retirements) at the O-4 paygrade level with prior enlisted officers who are retirement eligible at 20 years of active duty service. That's a main part why there's an 8 year requirement in the program authorization is to better maintain community health at the O-4 paygrade. I get it that once commissioned that you might want to serve another 20 years as an officer... but things may change between now and when you're retirement eligible.

I would suggest contacting the Supply Corps OCM first to see if that 8 years TIS may be waived, my assumption is doubtful but you never know.

If a waiver is approved and your application is ready to be submitted... highly suggest you check out the other Supply Corps OCS threads around here. Applicants who are selected/not selected usually post stats, that can give you an idea where you stack.