• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What are my chances?

zcomeaux

Hello all,

I am currently awaiting the next selection board date for Aviation (as I understand it is now referred to) as MEPS did not submit my PQ status to my recruiter until the day after packets were due for the 11 July 2017 date. I was hoping to get some input as to whether or not my ASTB/OAR scores (located in my signature) were competitive enough for pilot/nfo. Any feedback is appreciated, thanks in advance!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hello all,

I am currently awaiting the next selection board date for Aviation (as I understand it is now referred to) as MEPS did not submit my PQ status to my recruiter until the day after packets were due for the 11 July 2017 date. I was hoping to get some input as to whether or not my ASTB/OAR scores (located in my signature) were competitive enough for pilot/nfo. Any feedback is appreciated, thanks in advance!

Stop and search the forums. There's a thread dedicated to stats and what's considered competitive.

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
Do yourself a favor and type in the title of this thread in the forum search window. It'll help explain the sarcasm that your inaugural thread is sure to draw. Oh, and welcome to AW!

(spoiler alert: nobody can tell you what your chances are. Your recruiter/accessions officer can tell you to some degree whether or not you are competitive.)