• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What are my chances?

charrell

So I have been reading all the posts on here and I was just wondering if I could get some opinions about what my chances of getting into the BDCP are, I am currently applying.

I am going for Supply Corps, and I am a Logisitcs major with a 4.0 at a 4-year state university. I scored a 61 on my OAR and I am prior enlisted. I was in the Marine Corps from 2003-2007, and got honorably discharged as a Sergeant (E-5) with a reenlistment code of RE-1A. I got my good cookie and a NAM during my service.

Here's the catch though...I was arrested in 2001 for DUI and Simple Possession. My recruiter says that because it was so long ago and because of everything I have done since then I shouldn't have a problem. I just wanted to see who agrees and disagrees with him and why.

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
I am not recruiter or a board member, but I think since your arrest occurred before your enlistment and you have a good record since, it shouldn't be a problem.

charrell

Thanks HH. That's exactly what my recruiter said, but being prior enlisted in the Marines I still have a few misgivings about what recruiters say.

Goob83

None
you will make it for sure CONGRATS don't get upset if it does not happen the first time. SUPPLY is stingy with BDCP slots for some reason.

So I have been reading all the posts on here and I was just wondering if I could get some opinions about what my chances of getting into the BDCP are, I am currently applying.

I am going for Supply Corps, and I am a Logisitcs major with a 4.0 at a 4-year state university. I scored a 61 on my OAR and I am prior enlisted. I was in the Marine Corps from 2003-2007, and got honorably discharged as a Sergeant (E-5) with a reenlistment code of RE-1A. I got my good cookie and a NAM during my service.

Here's the catch though...I was arrested in 2001 for DUI and Simple Possession. My recruiter says that because it was so long ago and because of everything I have done since then I shouldn't have a problem. I just wanted to see who agrees and disagrees with him and why.