• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Well, now I wait....

E6286

OCC 191 Select
I just got back from my OSO's office and my contract is signed. Now I just wait. I am going to be a nervous wreck until I hear that my waivers went through (fingers crossed).

Then gotta wait patiently until August 9th when the board meets.

The bad news: I am going to be a mess til the waivers and then the board meets.

The good news: My OSO said they had a mission of 6 SNA contracts and only have three. Of those three, I am the most competitive as long as my waivers go through. Also, he said he will be writing a good evaluation because I impressed him and that should hopefully help me out.

Arghhhh. My nerves.............

T-man

Not sure whether those nerves are gonna help or hinder you in the long run... relax bro. Not much you can do now except PT hard to improve your score and be that much more prepared, so no sense in worrying about it so much. I'm in the same boat you are (except I'm applying NFO). Good luck, and hopefully we both have good news in a month ;)

E6286

OCC 191 Select
I will chill out once the waivers go through. At least if I am not selected for OCC 190, I can apply for 191, whereas if my waivers don't go through then there is no application at all...........

Blip

ha, i just replied to your thread at marineocs.com :banghead_

Anyway, stay relaxed enjoy the summer and keep up the PTing. You will know soon enough, from your end their is nothing else you can do.

Blip

E6286

OCC 191 Select
Yeah, true that..... Can't enjoy summer too too much though lol. I work in a cubicle and I am getting married Oct. 1, which means fiance is stressed out to know end and driving me insane hahaha j/k.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
Congrats on contracting!! Spending all that time waiting to hear if you get selected is definately going to suck. Hope everything works out :D

E6286

OCC 191 Select
Thanks all. This type of support is one of the things that drew me to the Marine Corps in the first place. I have heard it gets only better.