• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Wedding Date

Status
Not open for further replies.

baDeibig

This might be an unusual question but any info someone might have would be extremely helpful.

I'm in the July 26 OCS class and am supposed to start API sometime after that, who knows how long the wait will be at that time. My fiance' and I are trying to set a date for our wedding and my father, 22 year Air Force Officer, said my only safe bet would be the Saturday after Christmas, Dec. 27. He's probably right, as usual, I just wanted to check and make sure that I would have that time off if I was in the middle of API or Primary or whatever. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Brian Deibig
University of Cincinnati

Dave Shutter

Best bet you can make. I don't know what the API wait is now but you should be in flight school come Christmas time barring any setbacks. Regardless, any school you'll be in will likely shut down for two weeks around X-mas and New Years. Congrats and good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.