• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Weber State University

erelislt

I dont think that the U of U requires that much to get in admissions. You're transferring right? I would give it a go. I got accepted there but was denied NROTC due to age, and lack of math requirements. The U is a nice campus, and SLC is great too if you dont mind some of the 'politics' that goes on there.

As far as I know, and can get that verified if need be, but Capt. Orchard has nothing to do with Weber NROTC.

Yes, I am transfer ( I have about 70 semester credits). You were denied NROTC? How old were you? What school did you attend?

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
I would be 27 before my graduation, which according to the rules is the cut off. Birthday is in march, would graduate in june. I was transferring from a JC in california. It all worked out for the better in the end. Had it happened, I would have been paying out of state tuition, which was like $20,000 a year vs. $3,500, my wife would take a huge pay-cut (almost in half from $50,000 to $25,000) and I would have been pressed with the double class workload. I got wanted I wanted now, just waiting on the Final Select.......