• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Weapon Handling Tips

Spot

11.5 years and counting boat free
Had this sent to me and felt the need to share the laugh.

Attachments

• Weapons_sud_afrique.ppt
    719 KB · Views: 368

Junkball

"I believe in ammunition"
pilot
experienced street fighters know better

Hilarious

You'd think they'd realize the sights were placed on the weapons for a reason. A lot of those dudes have seen quite a bit of fighting, after all. "So when I line up that and those two, I send him to Allah!" ya know, like trial and error.
I read story about an Army SF team in Afghanistan attempting to teach marksmanship to some Northern Alliance guys, who just didn't get it. Eventually one of the SF guys asked why the locals wouldn't use sights, and the reply was, "The bullet will strike where Allah wills it," or some nonsense like that.

JIMC5499

ex-Mech
Hilarious

You'd think they'd realize the sights were placed on the weapons for a reason. A lot of those dudes have seen quite a bit of fighting, after all. "So when I line up that and those two, I send him to Allah!" ya know, like trial and error.
I read story about an Army SF team in Afghanistan attempting to teach marksmanship to some Northern Alliance guys, who just didn't get it. Eventually one of the SF guys asked why the locals wouldn't use sights, and the reply was, "The bullet will strike where Allah wills it," or some nonsense like that.

Aparently some of those guys also drive on I-79 around Pittsburgh...........or they could be want-to-be Jedis..............MAY THE FORCE BE WITH ME!

utak

In addition, the Monrovian Peoples Liberation Suicide Front, after hearing many news reports and internet articles from their comrades in da Hood, have started issuing pistols with custom made sights.

homie-sights-39a.jpg

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
I have never, and will never, understand why gangbangers think it is acceptable to shoot that way.