• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Was down at Brown Field the other day

drace

So I had to attend a family function down at Quantico the other day that was held in the Officer's Club lounge, I used the off-time to drive around base and soak in the sights. Couldn't get into the MCAF but nothing was flying that day anyways. Did get to go down to Brown Field though, saw all the obstacles and such, went into the med center and head office, all that jazz. I jumped up to the pullup bar forgetting that I had dress shoes on, got a real shock to my feet when i dropped back down. All in all it was pretty motivating to be physically present there, and pretty frustrating that I still have two more years until I graduate.

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
So I had to attend a family function down at Quantico the other day that was held in the Officer's Club lounge, I used the off-time to drive around base and soak in the sights. Couldn't get into the MCAF but nothing was flying that day anyways. Did get to go down to Brown Field though, saw all the obstacles and such, went into the med center and head office, all that jazz. I jumped up to the pullup bar forgetting that I had dress shoes on, got a real shock to my feet when i dropped back down. All in all it was pretty motivating to be physically present there, and pretty frustrating that I still have two more years until I graduate.

And I saved alot on my car insurance by switching to Geico.