• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Want to Find San Diego (North Island) Rental

Ace_Austin

pilot
I'm finished with the FRS here in Jax, and getting setup to move out that way in the next few weeks. Anyone have a line a decent place to rent? I've looked at a few commercial places already online. I don't really care "whats around" as long I don't need to carry my XD40 with me to pick up the mail I'm good. Only need a one bed/bath place. Things like a garage or a view are a bonus but not required.

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
I took out an ad in the Coronado Eagle-Journal saying that I was looking for a place to live.

http://www.eaglenewsca.com/admarket/

I'd recommend looking at the ads that are in there so you have a idea of what people are advertising.

Be sure to include size of place and rent you want to pay. I had at least 5 property owners call me and provide info on their place.
This is how we found the house we lived in for 2 years.

Properties move fast on Coronado, so don't wait too long!!! Expect to be paying out of pocket if you want a single-family home with driveway and some yard space.

Good luck!!