• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

waivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

2fast12

Hey everyone. It's been awhile since my last time here. I have been waiting for awhile to get all my requirements done for some waivers. Finally the documentation is done and are off to the big wigs back east. My recruiter says she is sending them up for a flag waiver. Supposedly these are good things, that they have a high success rate since they go straight to the admiral. Can anyone give me any insight on these? Anyone here have to get any waivers to get in?

supermeyers

I had to get a medical waiver before I was finally accepted. I don't know anything about flag waivers, but I do know that if you are denied your waiver, and you believe you were unfairly denied you do have one more option. If you call your congress person's office they have an entire legal staff dedicated to military affairs. They will do their best to help you. Your recruiter will know about this option and you can get the details from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.