• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Waivers are off..... Nervous as hell

E6286

OCC 191 Select
This afternoon my waivers will go off. My OSO said that mine are EGRR so they go to the East Coast General of Recruiting to get signed off on, whatever that means. All I know is it makes me nervous as hell.

Its outta my hands now.................... Fingers crossed.

E6286

OCC 191 Select
Damn. I am not waiting on med. waivers just legal ones and tattoos and marijuana usage. I also think your process is slower bc you aren't applying til 06. I am just trying to find out if the waiver process I am goin through is routine or if I should be as nervous as I am lol.........

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
E6286 said:
Damn. I am not waiting on med. waivers just legal ones and tattoos and marijuana usage. I also think your process is slower bc you aren't applying til 06. I am just trying to find out if the waiver process I am goin through is routine or if I should be as nervous as I am lol.........
You need a waiver for tattoos? LOL!

Brett