• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Waiver Appeal Methods?

albinolatino

I originally had my order for flight school as a SNA but 2 days before OCS graduation I got NPQ'd for migranes. I was sent to a neurologist and flight doc, both said people with worse conditions had been approved and that there should be no problem for me. The waiver request came back from Pensacola as not recommended. My class officer told my I was required to redesignate and was not allowed to stay in Newport to fight it. I have since spoken to a flight doc who resubmitted a long form application on my behalf stating that the OCS diagnosis did not have the full picture and that my condition should have been waivered. I got a response saying that since they already denied me at OCS they wouldn't even review it. Is there another route I can take to get BUMED to review or overturn their ruling in my case? I am ready to jump through as many hoops as needed to get my SNA designator back.