• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Waiting anxiously......

Trev82

pilot
any west coast guys know when they roughly should hear back about selection? I'm pretty sure my oso said around today or the next several days, but i'm not positive.

cwyx

I'm waiting with you, I thought that the board was going to meet on the 23rd but I also heard they might have moved it up. The guys that were selected by the last board knew about it the day after the board met. When did they meet for the west coast? what oso office you working out of?

Trev82

pilot
cw

I'm out of the mission valley office...east coast meets before the west coast does, but i could be wrong. Are you applying SNA? if so how'd you do on everything?

cwyx

Yeah i'm waiting for SNA too... 6/6/6 astb, 235 pft, 20/15 vision, i got some nice references from former marine pilots, and I had a 3.2 gpa my first semester of college (im a freshman) you?