• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Waiting a Little

Status
Not open for further replies.

DairyCreamer

Well, I think I've decided to wait until the end of the semester to put in a new package... I'd like another round of grades under my belt, get my PFT done and submit it with my package (I'm running an 11:25 1.5 mile right now, could be better). I'm also doing well in my NROTC Naval Nav course... I'm not in ROTC of course, but, I figured if I do well with this class, I can garner a recommendation from my professor (a SWO Lt.).

We'll see how it goes I suppose. Next semester, I'm going to do my best to attend at least 2 more Naval Science classes (3 would be awesome :) ), and do well in them.

Anyone have any insight on whether maybe, possibly taking and doing well in NROTC classes might show the Navy some dedication and drive to actually want to join the Navy? I mean, I'm not taking them to just show off, they are interesting topics, and I have family members who do this. I just figured they would 1.) Be a nice compliment to an application, and 2.) Give a little leg up when the day comes that I must attend these lectures in OCS itself :icon_smil

Oh well, just wanted to post, because I'm up late and I'm too awake to sleep at the moment! Yay! :icon_tong

Alrighty, I'm out, l8r!

~Nate

Status
Not open for further replies.