• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

wait time for SNFOs

bluebladegold

Just a question relating to current wait times for SNFOs classing up for API. Hear they're pushing them through, wondering if that is still true.

a_m

Still learning how much I don't know.
None
Just a question relating to current wait times for SNFOs classing up for API. Hear they're pushing them through, wondering if that is still true.

I believe that the main wait now is for IFS. If you are done with that, it shouldn't be much more than a month. Of course, I'm well out of the loop on the API wait.

JBM

Gainfully Employeed
None
IFS is indeed the bottleneck right now, as well as waiting to get the flight physical. As the navy is only doing it in P-cola and Annapolis now it is backed up a lot. 1-2 months is about right for an IFS complete SNFO, could be as long as 6 months if you haven't completed IFS. When I reported the stashes said to "start asking questions about what you need to do to class up after 4 months of waiting if you haven't done IFS"

JBM

Gainfully Employeed
None
Sorry, the wait times I posted were for Navy only and of late '07 timeframe.

Cavrone

J-Hooah
pilot
Marine SNFO checking in right now to MATSG-21, IFS complete, will be waiting till April to start API.

war eagle

where are they sending guys to do IFS in/around pensacola? are they still sending guys to destin, mobile, etc?