• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Wait time at Kingsville

mrtorso11

Just wondering if anyone has any idea how long I'll be waiting if at all reporting to Kingsville 01 FEB. (Marine if it makes a difference). Also looking for a place to stay and open to any recommendations. Rent a house? Go for one of the Apts (Hawk's Landing and Hunter's Cove I believe)?? That and is there anything that I can do to prep for the syllabus? Recommendations on the cockpit setup etc. etc. Thanks.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Why is everyone so concerned about wait times? They change alot. So what the wait is now will probably not be the same a couple months from now. Don't worry about it. If there's no wait, cool... you get to fly sooner. If there is a wait, enjoy it. Its a free vaction of sorts...

/rant

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
TheBubba said:
If there is a wait, enjoy it. Its a free vaction of sorts...
/rant

Based on this quote, I'm going to assume you've never been to Kingsville.

mrtorso11

I was wanting to know because I'm still looking fora place to live in Kingsville. Also talked to STUCON, report in 01 FEB, Indoc 02 FEB, and Ground school 06 FEB. Let the fun begin.

Any recommendations/hints on how to streamline the check in process? Already planning on going to the paraloft a couple days early to get the flight gear started. Thanks again.

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
If you do have some pool time, get your flight gear taken care of as soon as possible. Initial fittings take about 2 hours. The rest of the checkin can be done at a reasonable pace. Semper Fly